Profilbild

You wont learn nothing here

Denmark
Medlem i 9 år
Följare
Följer
2 stars
Rating
Formerly a buy and hold investor, I have now begun to liquidate parts of my portfolio. With a bunch of paranoid, irresponsible and advice-resistant misanthropists running the White House, the end of free trade, and hence the ensuing disruption of international supply lines and global wealth creation, I fail to see how the stock market can continue to be a prudent harbour for a lifetime of savings. Buys may still occur, since reinvestment outside the stock market is planned to happen slowly and gradually, and I intend to act opportunistic along the way. Also, I may reconsider my asset allocation strategy at a later time, in case the amateur leaders of this world unexpectedly fail in their current attempts to stir up malice, chaos, resentment and conflict.
Biografi
Formerly a buy and hold investor, I have now begun to liquidate parts of my portfolio. With a bunch of paranoid, irresponsible and advice-resistant misanthropists running the White House, the end of free trade, and hence the ensuing disruption of international supply lines and global wealth creation, I fail to see how the stock market can continue to be a prudent harbour for a lifetime of savings. Buys may still occur, since reinvestment outside the stock market is planned to happen slowly and gradually, and I intend to act opportunistic along the way. Also, I may reconsider my asset allocation strategy at a later time, in case the amateur leaders of this world unexpectedly fail in their current attempts to stir up malice, chaos, resentment and conflict.
Logga in på Shareville för att se innehav.
Logga in
Aktier och övriga värdepapper
Andel
GAV
Avkastning
U
Unity Software Inc
100,00%
1,00 SEK
+13,80%
W
Walt Disney Company (The)