Profilbild

Torniojaws

Finland
Medlem i 2 år
Följare
Följer
1 star
Rating
I have two portfolios, with Nordnet focusing on REIT/BDC from North America, and my bank for Nordic stocks and some North American stocks that benefit from lower costs the bank provides. My strategy is three-pronged, but still evolving, as I started investing in 2020 in earnest: 1) High yield dividend stocks to provide a steady stream of additional funds for growth investments. Not afraid of risks in the dividend stocks, but I try to find sensible ones that have a long-ish history (4+ years) behind their dividend. 2) Growth stocks that are future-oriented (eg. hydrogen, new technology, etc) but also boring steady growers. The goal with these is to hold for around 5 - 10 years and see where they are at. Hopefully at least 3x - 5x :) These also feature some high-risk picks with the aim on high rewards. But the positions are small for damage control in case of pancakes. 3) Stable Nordic stocks to keep at least one corner of the portfolio sensible and secure. These get steady monthly additions, with the aim of providing some growth, hopefully near the index.
Biografi
I have two portfolios, with Nordnet focusing on REIT/BDC from North America, and my bank for Nordic stocks and some North American stocks that benefit from lower costs the bank provides. My strategy is three-pronged, but still evolving, as I started investing in 2020 in earnest: 1) High yield dividend stocks to provide a steady stream of additional funds for growth investments. Not afraid of risks in the dividend stocks, but I try to find sensible ones that have a long-ish history (4+ years) behind their dividend. 2) Growth stocks that are future-oriented (eg. hydrogen, new technology, etc) but also boring steady growers. The goal with these is to hold for around 5 - 10 years and see where they are at. Hopefully at least 3x - 5x :) These also feature some high-risk picks with the aim on high rewards. But the positions are small for damage control in case of pancakes. 3) Stable Nordic stocks to keep at least one corner of the portfolio sensible and secure. These get steady monthly additions, with the aim of providing some growth, hopefully near the index.
Logga in på Shareville för att se innehav.
Logga in
Aktier och övriga värdepapper
Andel
GAV
Avkastning
U
Unity Software Inc
100,00%
1,00 SEK
+13,80%
W
Walt Disney Company (The)